What is Mama's Cooking?
It is giving Bama Dining a chance to prepare and serve your favorite recipe from home!
This is how it works:
- Submit a recipe from your home cook books that is special to you.
- Bama Dining will choose the top 3 recipes and post them on this page and UA students will vote on the recipe of the month.
- The recipe that wins will then be known as “Mama’s Cooking Meal of the Month,” and will be served at Lakeside Dining the following week.
- The winning student will have their picture on the Bama Dining website, and will have a chance to be the first to eat this meal from Lakeside Dining.
How do you participate:
First - we need you favorite recipes - click here to submit.
You need to include:
- your name,
- the Name of the Dish,
- a brief description (if necessary),
- the recipe (include ingredients and instructions),
- if there is a story behind the dish - that would be fun (optional),
- and, last but not least, attach a photo of yourself - you may win!
Second - you need to vote on the different recipes submitted, click here to vote (coming soon).
Third - eat at Lakeside on the designated day and try the winner.
Fourth - view past winners and get the recipe (coming soon)!
Bama Dining - Box 870389 - Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 - 1-888-BAMAFOOD - 205-348-6816
Come join Bama Dining on: