The mission of Bama Dining is to provide a balanced food service program that meets the nutritional, educational, and social needs of students and the university community. Principles that guide the operation are designed to support the universities mission of recruiting and retaining the best and the brightest students. Bama Dining’s standards include exceeding customer expectations, employing the best people, and seeking new opportunities while ensuring environmental stewardship and performing with integrity.
The vision of dining services at the University of Alabama is to provide a comprehensive dining program that:
- Provides quality food and service for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Encourages and promotes the on-campus residential life experience Enhances the students’ educational experience.
- Contributes to the entire University’s sense of community.
- Projects a positive campus image to visitors, guest, faculty, staff, and students.
- Provides nutrition education.
- Provides products and services convenient to a majority of the potential patrons.
- Provides a place and activity that enhance social interaction.
Come join Bama Dining on: